Pages

Please Donate

PLEASE DONATE,CLICK ON THE BUTTON (BUY A GIFT VOUCHAR)

Thursday, 4 March 2010

PROUD ON YOURSELF IF YOU ARE BORN LEFT HANDER. :) BEING LEFTY IS NOT A CRIME

HI GUYS, I remember in my early childhood time when i was beaten up many times by my class teacher because i was lefty,i write from my left hand. i was born lefty & many people think that writing from left hand is like crime,a big offence. In my childhood time i use to think that why i can't write from my right hand but now i proud on it mostly i work with my left hand. i write,eat & do every household chores from my left hand even i hear phone calls from my left ear & i use my left leg first to run or walk & if i close my eyes & want to read from my one eye then it is more convenient for me to read or see by my left eye.
Many people think it is bad omen to be lefty,in my childhood time i too think it is my bad habit but i can't do anything as i was born lefty. But now i come across to many people & i find out that lefty are very different from this crowded world. lefty have some special traits which righty lacks.lefty see this world from different angel,they are very intelligent & nice human beings :) i find out from some websites that there are many left hand personalities that conquer their field. some indian personalities who are left hander is - mahatma Gandhi, amitabh bachchan, abhishek bachchan, saurav ganguly,maninder singh(cricketer) & international celebrities like - bill gates, Alexander the great, Albert Einstein,napoleon(French conqueror), Aristotle, prince William,queen Victoria, Benjamin franklin, George h.w. bush(father of george w bush), barack obama, nicole kidman, brian lara etc. LRRTM1 Gene is responsible for being left hander.it is also true that about 60% autistics are left hander & in this world only about 7 to 10% people are lefty.whatever but being lefty is great honor for everyone.lefty have unique & unmatchable personality. being lefty is not a crime.proudly say that "I AM BORN LEFTY" :) celebrate LAFT HANDER'S DAY ON 13th AUGUST :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what type of teacher u have, may be he/she was jealous of u 4 not being lefty....jst kidding.
    actually all of my teachers have alwaz encouraged and appreciate me for being lefty saying that it is different in a good way.....and i alwaz feel proud 2 b lefthander.

    ReplyDelete