Pages

Please Donate

PLEASE DONATE,CLICK ON THE BUTTON (BUY A GIFT VOUCHAR)

Sunday, 25 September 2011

Please God Help me.I want to do some good work for the entire civilizations

 Going to Shirdi tonight, will confess to God “please forgive me God, I failed to live up to your expectations. You give me so much talent but I can’t utilize my talent accurately to serve for human kind. From beginning of my life I did not realize my abilities but when I realized it was too late. I waste my time so waste my talent. Now it is too late but please god, give me at least single opportunity to let realize the world who am I, I want to serve something for human kind which will inspire the whole human race. sometimes I find you didn’t made me for this Donkeyland or may be I am in different society where most are just mindless creatures, wishing always that someday my alien brothers will come in UFOs & free me from this earth’s jail :).I always fascinate about universe & find that earth is very small, I am perfect for universe not for small earth. If really there is any time machine then I want to go back. I didn’t utilize my talent properly & waste your hard work. Please God, give me a single opportunity. I want to do some good work for the entire civilizations, please help me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment