Pages

Please Donate

PLEASE DONATE,CLICK ON THE BUTTON (BUY A GIFT VOUCHAR)

Friday, 18 November 2011

Well Done CERN :)


Well done CERN(European Organization for Nuclear Research). Second test also finds neutrinos still faster than light. Very big news, I too believed that Einstein theory was little incorrect. Einstein special theory of relativity was – “Nothing is meant to be able to go faster than the speed of light”. But now CERN scientist proved in LHC by conducting experiment that neutrinos speed is faster then light. I am feeling proud full as I am also part of their experiment. I am contributing my computer for their experiment. Watch the certificate. I earn some credits too :) Good going CERN. Hope soon you will reveal some more secrets about particle, matters, anti-matters, Higgs boson etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment